The Tank DSLR video cage provides an infinite combination of mounting points for virtually any setup you can think of. A great platform for mounting preview monitors, microphones, sound recorders, lights, and more.
The bottom of the Tank DSLR cage is cut out for battery access on most full size DSLR cameras. The Tank is CNC milled from aluminum and black anodized for durability.If you have a camera with a battery grip or a Nikon D4 where the battery grip is built we recommend you purchase the 10 inch 15mm rods to further extend the height of the cage which available on our catalog. The cages can be customized with different style 15mm rods, in the picture you can see the female to male but the package comes with female/female style rods.
Quality CNC all Metal Construction
Tough built for long last
The Tank video cage provides (23) 1/4-20 threaded mounting points on the Top plate along with (2) 3/8" sized female threads
The Side handles of the Tank incorporate the P&C Swiss Rod design allowing access to more than 60 possible mounting points
This listing Includes:
1x Tank TK-2 Video Cage
1x Rod Clamp
2x 8" Long 15mm Rails female / female ends.
14-Day Money Back Guarantee, 1 Year USA Limited Warranty. To receive full refund all products must be in original condition (undamaged in exact packing).Shipping charges and customs duty on returned items are the customer's responsibility. All prices listed on our site are in US dollars. Refunds will be made in US Dollars and using the same payment rate as your original order received. For product issues outside the 14-Day period, all shipping charges are the customer's responsibility.
- Customers will receive an order status update via email containing their tracking number once their order has been shipped. It is the customer's responsibility to refer to their tracking number for delivery information.
- If, for some reason, a customer's package is returned back to us due to non-delivery, we will contact the customer as soon as it is received by us. If the customer would like the package reshipped, there will be an additional shipping fee unless the non-delivery is due to a mistake on our part. If a package is undeliverable due to an error with the carrier, the customer will need to contact their local carrier customer service representative to file a claim. If a customer does not want their package reshipped, they will be charged a restocking fee and we will issue a refund in the form of the original payment minus the restocking fee.
- For returns within the valid return period, items must be in new and unused condition with all original packaging and accessories. After our inspection of the received item, a deduction may be applied if the item has been used or if any packaging and/or accessories are not included. Please note orders above $200 are subject to a 15% restocking fee. All shipping charges are the customer's responsibility.
- This warranty is voided by misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, or alterations of the product and does not cover any normal wear and tear that may occur. A purchase proof is required to claim the warranty.
International Buyers – Please Note:
- It normally takes approximately 7-18 working days for arrival to International destinations. Some countries like Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Greece, Peru, Portugal, Romania may take longer due to delays with your local customs service.
- We do NOT ship the item(s) to P.O. Boxes.
- International Buyers MUST indicate your phone # (include country and city code ) when making payment as this is a required information for delivery. Your order will be canceled if you do not provide your phone number within 3 days after placing the order.
- Please put your phone # into the NOTES when making payment via paypal.
- International orders are shipped from China. Import duties, taxes and other charges might be applied and they are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to your purchase.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility.