The Tank DSLR video cage provides an infinite combination of mounting points for virtually any setup you can think of. A great platform for mounting preview monitors, microphones, sound recorders, lights, and more.
The bottom of the Tank DSLR cage is cut out for battery access on most full size DSLR cameras. The Tank is CNC milled from aluminum and black anodized for durability.If you have a camera with a battery grip or a Nikon D4 where the battery grip is built we recommend you purchase the 10 inch 15mm rods to further extend the height of the cage which available on our catalog. The cages can be customized with different style 15mm rods, in the picture you can see the female to male but the package comes with female/female style rods.
Quality CNC all Metal Construction
Tough built for long last
The Tank video cage provides (23) 1/4-20 threaded mounting points on the Top plate along with (2) 3/8" sized female threads
The Side handles of the Tank incorporate the P&C Swiss Rod design allowing access to more than 60 possible mounting points
This listing Includes:
1x Tank TK-2 Video Cage
1x Rod Clamp
2x 8" Long 15mm Rails female / female ends.
14-Day Money Back Guarantee, 1 Year USA Limited Warranty. To receive full refund all products must be in original condition (undamaged in exact packing).
International Buyers – Please Note:
- It normally takes approximately 7-18 working days for arrival to International destinations. Some countries like ITALY, SPAIN, CANADA and BRAZIL may take longer due to delays with your local customs service.
- We do NOT ship the item(s) to P.O. Boxes.
- International Buyers MUST indicate your phone # (include country and city code ) when making payment as this is a required information for delivery. Your order will be canceled if you do not provide your phone number within 3 days after placing the order.
- Please put your phone # into the NOTES when making payment via paypal.
- International orders are shipped from China. Import duties, taxes and other charges might be applied and they are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to your purchase.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility.
Kamerar Products Customer Images via Instagram
[ share your images with us using hashtag #Kamerar ]